Tuesday, April 20, 2010

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE





I'm not going to lie I love animal prints when done right in a classic way. Animal prints can be a great pop of fun for any outfit when appropriate. I just recently purchased a leopard bathing suit and also own a leopard cropped sleeve jacket great for spring or fall. Who doesn't own a pair of sexy leopard pumps or croc handbag or clutch - these always make for fun accessories. The last picture of the evening gown reminds me of a similar leopard sparkly Jessica McClintock gown that I wore to my junior year Christmas dance. Suprisingly I still own the dress and have worn it to a Philadelphia Style Magazine Event when I was interning in college but have not worn it since. Sometimes you just need to spice it up a bit !

No comments:

Post a Comment