Wednesday, April 28, 2010

LIVING THE DREAM



Having a driver in NYC would be a dream come true. With all the commuting in the city it can be exhausting and a driver would allievate all of that stress and especially come in handy during rush hour & late night travels home. Champagne is my new love. I love getting all dressed up for a night on the town - it never gets old here in a city with so many great new places to go to & explore.
photos from a glamourous little side project/this is glamourous

2 comments:

  1. Hey great blog....I followed you..you wanna follow me too plz?? :)

    http://rosebarbie23.blogspot.com/

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only.. on so many counts. If only I was in New York, if only I had a driver..... and if only I could drink Veuve Clicquot more often! x

    ReplyDelete