Thursday, April 5, 2012

My Fav French Boutique







During my aimless wandering around the city, I stumbled upon this gorgeous, little French boutique in Chelsea called Maison 140. Since my first finding last Fall I have frequently visited this store every month to check out the new product. During holiday time I purchased some great handmade, vintage style silver ornaments and candy cane sticks. (I love mercury glass and everything Parisian, I just can't get enough.)

Maison 140 sells everything from candles, pillows, home decor, tabletop kitchen items, lighting, soaps and so much more. I love finding the perfect gift for friends and family in addition to purchasing some great decorating and home items for myself. They also have a website that you can view product and purchase online. They owner is always very welcoming and friendly to all his patrons in addition to being very knowledgeable about the merchandise. I definitely worth checking out this fabulous store in the heart of Chelsea right above the Meatpacking district where all the action is.


All photos from maison140nyc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment