Tuesday, January 24, 2012

MY RETURN I'M BACK







Dear Readers,
Sorry I have been MIA for a while. I have been extremely busy. A lot has changed since I wrote last but I will bring you up to speed quick...moved to Hoboken, left Tommy Hilfiger and started my new job at Saks Corporate Office and most recently got engaged so now I am wedding planning. It's like I always say,"No time to sleep in my life" and living near and working in the city that never sleeps definitely keeps us busy. Anyway I am back now so please continue to check back. I love to hear from you! With award season in full swing and fashion week right around the corner I will have a lot to share along with a lot of spring trends, hot looks, shopping ideas and new inspiration. Love Always...saks girl

No comments:

Post a Comment